- DescriptionA German holiday tradition of sweet buttery dough filled with nuts, boozy fruit, and almond paste, dusted in snow sugar.
Hot Bread Kitchen empowers immigrant and minority women to professionalize skill and passion in the craft of artisan bread baking. Our multi-ethnic line of breads, inspired by the women we train, preserves traditional techniques from around the world. Our ingredient list is short and sweet — we don't add preservatives, artificial flavors or colors to any of our products. (from Hot Bread Kitchen)
Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Almonds, Almond Paste (Almonds, Sugar), Filtered Water, Snow Sugar (Dextrose, Wheat Starch, Palm Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Vanilla Extract), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Raisins, Milk, Sugar, Confectioner's Sugar, Dried Cherries (Tart Cherries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Breadcrumbs (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Candied Orange (Orange Peel, Invert Syrup, Citric Acid), Candied Lemon (Lemon Peel, Glucose Syrup, Sugar), Yeast, Rum, Brandy, Salt, Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Vanilla), Ginger, Cloves, Cardamom, Nutmeg.
Produced in a facility where wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts and soy are used.
Hot Bread Kitchen Holiday Stollen
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft Whole Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)