- DescriptionAt Vermont Bread Company, we're proud to have a long tradition of baking delicious, all-natural breads and baked goods. Since 1978, we've taken great pride in baking our breads with care and traditional, scratch recipes that have been handed down throughout the generations. And, we don't use any artificial ingredients, high fructose corn syrup, or chemical preservatives or dough conditioners (most of which we couldn't even pronounce, much less want to put in our breads)! (from Vermont Bread Company)Claims
- No Preservatives
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Color
- Contains Soy
- May contain sesame seed and/or sesame oil
- Contains Wheat
Organic Wheat Flour, Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Grain & Seed Blend (Organic Cracked Rye, Organic Cracked Yellow Corn, Organic Cracked Wheat, Organic Cracked Barley, Organic Steel Cut Oats, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Hulled Millet), Organic Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Organic Molasses, Salt, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Potato Flour, Enzymes, Organic Cultured Wheat Starch, Citric Acid, Organic Reduced Fat Soy Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Organic Soy Lecithin.
Vermont Bread Company Organic Soft Multigrain Bread
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$3.29/ea