- DescriptionAt Vermont Bread Company, we're proud to have a long tradition of baking delicious, all-natural breads and baked goods. Since 1978, we've taken great pride in baking our breads with care and traditional, scratch recipes that have been handed down throughout the generations. And, we don't use any artificial ingredients, high fructose corn syrup, or chemical preservatives or dough conditioners (most of which we couldn't even pronounce, much less want to put in our breads)! (from Vermont Bread Company)Claims
- No Artificial Ingredients
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- All Natural
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Canola Oil, Potato Flour, Eggs, Cultured Wheat Starch, Yeast, Salt, Fermented Potato Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Annatto Extract, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Enzymes.
This product was manufactured in a facility that processes eggs, soy, wheat and other grains and seeds. Products may contain trace amounts of these items.
Vermont Bread Company Potato Hamburger Buns
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50
- 0.50lb | $1.69/lb$0.84
- Sprite ZeroLemon-Lime Soda, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$6.49/ea($0.72/pt)
- 0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- 0.46lb | $2.49/lb$1.15
- Diet CokeCola, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$6.49/ea($0.72/pt)
- 0.50lb | $10.79/lb
- Canada DryGinger Ale, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$2.99/ea($1.99/pt)