- DescriptionBrooklyn Mills Bakery uses 100% stone milled whole grain flour from local farms. We bring almost five decades of baking experience to creating nutrient dense, naturally leavened, absolutely delicious European style breads. Stone milling is the oldest, slowest, and best method of grinding whole grains. It is a gentle and cool process that preserves every good part of the grain. We slowly grind our whole grains using a small, natural, pink granite stone mill that never overheats the flour. We transform it into living dough within hours of being ground. (from Brooklyn Mills)Claims
Storing Brooklyn Mills Bread: To maximize the shelf-life of your bread, please keep it in the wax paper wrap. This will preserve the crisp texture of the crust.
- No Preservatives
Thaw in bag 1-3 hours at room temperature.
Place in oven at 375° for five to ten minutes to enhance flavor and crust depending on preference of crispiness
- Contains Wheat
100% Local Stone Milled Organic Flour, Water, Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sourdough Starter Yeast.
Brooklyn Mills Whole Grain Rolls, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brooklyn MillsPanino Sandwich Rolls, Frozen4ct$5.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Brusset Côtes-du-Rhône Laurent B.750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
10%Organic Gold Creamer Potatoesapprox. 24oz
- Modern TableLentil Penne8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Tom's of MaineSimply White Flouride Gel Toothpaste, Sweet Mint4.7oz$5.79/ea
- Brooklyn MillsStone Ground Whole Grain Peasant Bread, Frozen22oz$6.99/ea($5.08/lb)
- Irving Farm Coffee Roasters71 Irving House Blend Whole Bean Coffee12oz$14.29/ea($19.05/lb)
- FreshDirectAmerican Kobe Burger, Fresh2ct, approx. 6oz ea0.75lb | $9.99/lb$7.49
- FreshDirectGreek Orzo Pasta Salad14.6oz$6.99/ea($7.66/lb)
- Boar's HeadSmokeMaster Beechwood Smoked Black Forest Ham0.50lb | $10.49/lb
- Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- FerreroNutella Hazelnut Spread with Skim Milk and Cocoa13oz$3.99/ea($4.93/lb)