- DescriptionAiry, earthy, and aromatic, this traditional Jewish rye bread makes any hearty deli sandwich complete. Korn's Bakery has been creating delicious loaves of bread since the 1950s using traditional Eastern European recipes that have stayed in the family through the decades. Pile high pastrami, spread on some mustard, and you've got a delicious deli sandwich in the comfort of your own home.Claims
- Whole Grains
- May contain sesame seed and/or sesame oil
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour, Potassium Bromate), Water, Rye Flour, Caraway Seeds, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Monoglycerides, Enzyme, Calcium Propionate (Preservative).
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, eggs, sesame and soy.
Korn's Bakery Seeded Jewish Rye Bread
- Korn's BakeryPumpernickel-Rye Bread16oz, 13 slices ea$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- First FieldTomato Ketchup, Original8.5oz$6.29/ea($11.84/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- OrwashersThick Sliced Righteous Rye Boule, Frozen13oz, 8 slices ea$4.50/ea($5.56/lb)