- DescriptionThis robust bread is moist, tender and perfumed with onions, dill, and coarse cracked pepper. A bakery favorite that will appeal to all different palates!Claims
Amy's Bread has been baking some of the best bread in New York City since 1992. We proudly use the best ingredients available and our breads contain no additives or preservatives. Our hearth-baked breads are made using traditional European methods including small batch sizes, sourdough and sponge starters, a minimal amount of yeast, slow fermentation, and hand shaping to achieve flavorful, crusty breads with a moist and chewy crumb. (from Amy's Bread)
- Contains Wheat
Unbleached Spring Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Potato Flakes, Water, Roasted Potatoes & Onions, Dill Seed, Coarse Black Pepper, Kosher Salt And Yeast.
Products made in a facility that processes wheat, tree nuts, soy and eggs.
Amy's Bread Potato Onion Dill Loaf, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $10.49/lb$5.24
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.69/ea($3.93/pt)
- 0.50lb | $8.39/lb$4.20
- 0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- Hellmann'sLight Mayonnaise30fl oz$3.99/ea($2.12/pt)(details)on any ONE (1) Hellmanns or Best Foods Mayonnaise Jar (30 oz.), Squeeze (20 oz.), Organic (15 oz.) or Vegan (24 oz.) productSave $1.00
- 0.50lb | $6.99/lb$3.50
- $3.69/ea($10.73/lb)(details)when you buy ONE any flavor/variety 5.5 OZ OR LARGER Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla Chips OR Bean ChipsSave $1.00
- Greek Orzo Pasta Salad14.6oz$6.99/ea($7.66/lb)
- 0.50lb | $10.99/lb