If one bread defines Amy's Bread, it's the Semolina Golden Raisin Fennel Rolls. They're slightly sweet, aromatic from the fennel seeds, gritty from cornmeal (in the best way), and they have a great crust. Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Pairs well with poultry, fish, and cheese.
Amy's Bread has been baking some of the best bread in New York City since 1992. We proudly use the best ingredients available and our breads contain no additives or preservatives. Our hearth-baked breads are made using traditional European methods including small batch sizes, sourdough and sponge starters, a minimal amount of yeast, slow fermentation, and hand shaping to achieve flavorful, crusty breads with a moist and chewy crumb. (from Amy's Bread)
Unbleached Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Durum Flour, Coarse Cornmeal, Golden Raisins, Fennel Seed, Kosher Salt And Yeast.
Amy's Bread Semolina Raisin Fennel Rolls
- FreshDirectEgg Salad16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Boar's HeadMaple Honey Turkey Breast0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
12%Bonne MamanRaspberry Preserves13oz$4.39/ea
- Organic ValleyCream Cheese Spread8oz$3.59/ea($7.18/lb)
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.69/ea($3.93/pt)
- FreshDirectChicken Salad (Raised without Antibiotics)16oz$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- Boar's HeadDeluxe Roast Beef0.50lb | $13.99/lb$7.00
- Boar's HeadLacey Swiss Cheese0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Sarabeth's KitchenMixed Berry Preserves9oz$5.49/ea($9.76/lb)
- FreshDirectScallion Cream Cheese8oz$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Hellmann'sMayonnaise Squeeze Bottle11.5fl oz$3.99/ea($5.54/pt)