If one bread defines Amy's Bread, it's the Semolina Golden Raisin Fennel Rolls. They're slightly sweet, aromatic from the fennel seeds, gritty from cornmeal (in the best way), and they have a great crust. Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Pairs well with poultry, fish, and cheese.
Amy's Bread has been baking some of the best bread in New York City since 1992. We proudly use the best ingredients available and our breads contain no additives or preservatives. Our hearth-baked breads are made using traditional European methods including small batch sizes, sourdough and sponge starters, a minimal amount of yeast, slow fermentation, and hand shaping to achieve flavorful, crusty breads with a moist and chewy crumb. (from Amy's Bread)
Unbleached Wheat Flour (Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Durum Flour, Coarse Cornmeal, Golden Raisins, Fennel Seed, Kosher Salt And Yeast.
Amy's Bread Semolina Raisin Fennel Rolls
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Organic Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)