Triangular-shaped pastry pockets are stuffed with a sweet raspberry and apricot filling to make this classic holiday favorite. These kosher treats are baked fresh in Brooklyn by the master bakers at Stern's and make an excellent thing to bring.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Eggs, Honey Vanillin. Filling: Fructose, And Glucose, Apple Puree, Apricot Puree, Pectin, Gellan Gum, Citric Acid, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sodium Citrate, Mono, And Diglycerides, Calcium Citrate, FD&C Colors Yellow #5, #6, Red $3, #40, Blue #1, #2, Sodium Metabusulfite.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, eggs, sesame and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that does not produce any nut products.
Stern's Raspberry & Apricot Hamantashen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Fresh Cubed Honeydew Melonapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- ArnoldBrick Oven White Bread20oz, 17 slices ea$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)