What could be better than a traditional rugelach sprinkled with powdered sugar? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. These classic kosher treats are baked fresh in Brooklyn by the master bakers at Stern's and go great with a cup of coffee.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Margarine, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Eggs, Vanillin, Salt.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, eggs, sesame and soy. Manufactured in a facility that does not produce any nut products.
Stern's Flaky Chocolate Rugelach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00($7.98/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Martin'sSandwich Potato Bread18oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($3.55/lb)