Ahh! The classic black-and-white cookie. With its soft and spongy cookie-ness and irresistible black and white frosting, it never fails to delight. These kosher treats are baked fresh in Brooklyn by the master bakers at Stern's.
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Palm Oil, Water, Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavor, Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Salt.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, eggs, sesame and soy. Manufactured in a nut free facility.
Stern's Black & White Cookies
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Vermont Bread CompanySoft Whole Wheat Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.79/ea($3.19/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkSesame Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Honeydew Melonapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)