DescriptionBoth wholesome and delicious, this hearty loaf is filled with bulgur, wheat germ, wheatberries, and sunflower seeds. Our multigrain slices make heavenly toast, delectable turkey-lettuce-mayo sandwiches, and they might be the best friends your PB& J ever had.Claims
Keep this loaf frozen until ready to use, or thaw and use within four days. Either way you will have fresh and delicious bread ready for all of your sandwich, toast and snacking needs.
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Bread is fully baked. Can be toasted in toaster oven or conventional toaster, or leave on counter to thaw for 10-12 minutes. Microwave not recommended.
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Wheat
Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Unbleached Enriched Unbromated Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Honey, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Rye Flour, Molasses, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Yeast.
Produced where eggs, milk, peanuts, sesame, soy, tree nuts and wheat are used.
FreshDirect Frozen Sliced Multigrain Pullman Loaf
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
33%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.49/ea3 for $3
19%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea4 for $5
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $6