- DescriptionA traditional Italian flatbread laced with big air pockets and the rich flavor of olive oil, but in a perfectly sized roll. Its chewy crust is speckled with salt crystals and summer savory. Just finish the baking, and these rolls will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. Serve with fresh mozzarella and roasted vegetables sandwiched inside, or try dipping the rolls in minestrone or escarole soup.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove rolls from freezer and discard package. Place on center rack of oven and bake for 12-14 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Canola And Olive Oils, Salt, Cornmeal, Thyme, Yeast, Sugar, Canola Oil.
FreshDirect Oven-Ready Foccacia Sandwich Rolls, Frozen
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.49/ea
- MorrisonsBlueberry Banana Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.25/ea
$6.99Any 2 Select Yummy Flavors for $11.50($7.14/lb)
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
- ArnoldWhole Grains Oatnut Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.49/ea($2.99/lb)
- BellBialys, Frozen6ct, 2.25oz ea$2.69/ea($3.20/lb)