- DescriptionBrooklyn Brown Ale combines the best of classic Northern and Southern English ale styles and then adds an American accent in the form of a firm hop character and roasty palate. A blend of six malts, give this beer its deep russet-brown color and complex malt flavor, fruity, smooth and rich, with a chocolate and coffee background. Perfect with any red meat, roasted poultry, pork or barbecue. (from Brooklyn Brewery)BrandAbout Brooklyn Brewery
Brooklyn Brewery Brown Ale, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brooklyn BreweryLager, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- Sixpoint BreweryThe Crisp Pilz, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.79/ea
- Brooklyn BreweryEast IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- GuinnessExtra Dry Stout, Glass Bottles6ct, 11.2fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.62/pt)
- Beef Short Ribs2-3ct1.00lb | $8.19/lb$8.19