- DescriptionBrooklyn Pilsner is a refreshing golden lager beer, brewed in the style favored by New York's pre-prohibition brewers. German-grown Perle and Hallertauer hops provide a crisp, snappy bitterness and fresh, floral aroma. The flavor of the malt comes through in the finish. We ferment Brooklyn Pilsner at cool temperatures, and then give it a long, gentle maturation (lagering), which results in a beer of superior complexity and smoothness. Unlike mass-marketed so-called pilsners, Brooklyn Pilsner does not contain cheap fillers such as corn or rice. (from Brooklyn Brewery)BrandAbout Brooklyn Brewery
- Alcohol Information
Brooklyn Brewery Pilsner, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brooklyn BreweryNaranjito Orange Pale Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- Brooklyn BreweryLager, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- Brooklyn BreweryEast IPA, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- Brooklyn BreweryBrown Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)