Samuel Adams Winter Classics Variety includes two each of the following beers:
- Boston Lager: Only the finest hand-selected ingredients are used to create this perfectly balanced, complex and full-bodied original brew.
- Winter Lager: Bold and rich, with a touch of holiday spice.
- Old Fezziwig Ale: Spicy and bold, this festive ale is bursting with the flavors of the season.
- Chocolate Bock: This subtly sweet brew is slowly aged on a bed of cocoa nibs from Ecuador, imparting flavors of chocolate, honey, and vanilla.
- Oatmeal Stout: Just like a comforting holiday meal, this stout's round, smooth body and rich, roasted notes of espresso and dark chocolate are just the right antidotes to winter's harsher climates.
- Amber Bock: Full flavored yet not heavy, this dark amber beer strikes a balance between robust and easy-drinking. Inspired by its heartier Helles Bock cousin, this amber bock has a complex, lively flavor and is sessionable enough to enjoy throughout even the longest holiday party.
(from Samuel Adams)