Samuel Adams Winter Classics Variety includes two each of the following beers:
- Boston Lager: Only the finest hand-selected ingredients are used to create this perfectly balanced, complex and full-bodied original brew.
- Old Fezziwig Ale: Spicy and bold, this festive ale is bursting with the flavors of the season.
- Winter Lager: Bold and rich, with a touch of holiday spice.
- Hopflake White IPA: Light golden with a distinct floral and honey aroma, this wheat IPA is lively and bright. Bold, citrusy hops and a slightly sweet maltiness make this an easy-drinking yet full-flavored brew.
- Chocolate Bock: This subtly sweet brew is slowly aged on a bed of cocoa nibs from Ecuador, imparting flavors of chocolate, honey, and vanilla.
- Ginger Beer: This beer's biscuity malt flavor and hint of citrusy hops are the backdrop for the bold zest of ginger, which adds a warming, spicy character that's just right for a cool night.
(from Samuel Adams)