- DescriptionBeloved in Ireland since the 19th century — when soda was introduced to the country — this loaf was truly the "daily bread" for generations of families. We gussy ours up a bit with plump, sweet raisins for a bread that's a delicious treat with jam or jelly, and a St. Patrick's day dinner essential.Heating Instructions
Remove bread from refrigerator/freezer and discard packaging.
Toaster Oven: Slice and toast in toaster oven.BrandFreshDirect Frozen
Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for approx 8-10 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Buttermilk (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate), Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Eggs, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Caraway Seeds, Sea Salt, Canola Oil.
FreshDirect Frozen Irish Soda Bread
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkPlain Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00($7.98/lb)
- ArnoldStoneground Whole Wheat Bread16oz, 18 slices ea$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)