DescriptionFamily-owned and operated for over ninety years in the heart of Manhattan, Pat LaFrieda is renowned for its quality ground beef. Using a low-pressure chopping machine, they process whole-muscle meat in small batches, preserving the coarse texture and avoiding the overworking that typically crushes the grind. This extra care results in rich, meaty ground beef that many judge to be the finest in the city.
Pat LaFrieda Original Ground Beef Blend is made of premium blends of chuck, shoulder clod and brisket from Black Angus cattle which are humanely raised on farms in the USA.
Pat LaFrieda Original Ground Beef Blend
Like That? You'll Love This.
37%Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 1lb$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Old El PasoTaco Seasoning Mix1.25oz$1.49/ea($19.07/lb)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Fresh Ground Vealapprox. 1lb$7.99/lb
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Pat LaFriedaShort Rib Ground Beef Blendapprox. 1lb$7.99/lb
$4.992 for $6
- Andrew & EverettFancy Shredded Mexican Mix (Cheddar and Monterey Jack)8oz$5.69/ea($11.38/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6