- DescriptionChewy, airy bread with a crisp, golden-brown crust. Just bake briefly, and this classic French baguette will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. Equally delicious whether served smothered in sweet butter and jam; piled high with fresh roast beef, horseradish mayo, and crisp lettuce; or torn off the loaf and dunked into a bowlful of garlicky mussel broth.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove bread from freezer and discard packaging. Place bread on center rack of oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approx 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen NoteBrandFreshDirect Frozen
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Water, Salt, Yeast, Corn Meal.
- More Information
FreshDirect Frozen Oven-Ready French Baguette
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3
$4.992 for $5
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $10.99/lb$10.99
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Chocolate Croissants4ct$5.99/4pk($1.50/ct)
11%FreshDirect FrozenWheat Baguette16"$1.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Butter Croissants4ct$5.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea