- DescriptionBroccoli rabe's flavor-stimulating bitterness tastes like a cross between turnips and kale. It looks like a thinner, leafier version of broccoli. Both the leaves and the florets are edible. One of the most full-flavored greens. Serve with creamy cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, or spicy sausage.Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Origin
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?1 bunch makes about 3 servings
- Explanatory Information
"Broccoli Raab, Rapini"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsEscaroleapprox. 12oz bunch$2.99/eaAny 2 Lettuce for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $3