- Broccoli rabe's flavor-stimulating bitterness tastes like a cross between turnips and kale. It looks like a thinner, leafier version of broccoli. Both the leaves and the florets are edible. One of the most full-flavored greens. Serve with creamy cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, or spicy sausage.Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Origin
How much should I buy?1 bunch makes about 3 servings
"Broccoli Raab, Rapini"
Earliest delivery Wed 11/22
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsEscaroleapprox. 12oz bunch$2.29/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$2.69/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea