- Description"Corned" means brined — the word originated thanks to the size of the salt crystals — and though the method was originally used as a preservative, the corned beef roast has become the epicure's essential for everything from deli sandwiches and New England boiled dinners to the blue-plate special diner hash, Filipino tortas and the classic St. Patrick's Day feast. This roast arrives already brined and ready to simmer in a slow-cooked simmer alongside cabbage and potatoes.Heating Instructions
Place corned beef in a deep pot and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until fork tender.
Corned Beef Brisket Containing Up To A 35% Solution Of Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Corned Beef Flat-Cut Brisket, Ready-to-Cook
- Red Potato, Medium$1.29/lb
- Organic Green Cabbagehead$1.49/lb
- GuinnessIrish Dry Stout, Cans4ct, 14.9fl oz ea$9.99/ea($2.68/pt)
- Grafton Village Cheese CompanyCheddar, 2-Year Aged0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75