- Lots of texture and an intense meatiness that gets deeper as you cook it. Similar to a classic pot roast cut, but a little moister. Roast in a medium oven or braise with root vegetables and beef broth.
Note: This product is mechanically tenderized.
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Angus Eye Round Roast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- $5.49/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($10.98/lb)
- Black Dirt RegionPurple Kohlrabiapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Organic Asparagusapprox. 1lb$7.99/ea
- FreshDirectSemolina Demi Baguette, Frozen2pk, 11" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)