- DescriptionThe lean sirloin tip is almost as smooth as sirloin, but with lots of brawny steak flavor and juiciness. Steaks this good don't need a lot of preparation fuss. We simply rub some olive oil all over it, season well with salt and pepper, and cook in a very hot pan or under the broiler. The top sirloin has a good amount of moisture, so sear it well for a crisp crust and juicy flesh.
Note: This product is mechanically tenderized.
Sirloin Tip Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Bell Pepper$2.49/lb
- Plum Tomato, Large$1.99/lb
- Boneless Center-Cut Pork Loin Chop, Raised w/o Antibiotics$5.69/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5