- DescriptionAlong with the porterhouse, this is a true steak lover's steak. A big, brawny cut bursting with juice, flavor, and a buttery texture that still has some chew. Ours is boneless and beautifully marbled. We like to give it a good shaking of salt and pepper and broil. Great with a dab of herb butter on top.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises. It is always:
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
As one of FreshDirect's premium beef suppliers, Local Angus works with a coalition of small family farms throughout the Mid-Atlantic region* who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
*More than 90% of the cattle comes from NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, and WV, but in winter and short supply, the program is supplemented with cattle from North Carolina and Ohio.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Boneless Center-Cut Top Sirloin Steak
"Top Butt Sirloin Steak"
11%Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea2 for $8
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$4.99/ea($7.92/pt)
- AlexiaWaffle Cut Sweet Potato with Seasoned Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Asparagus in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Lawry's30 Minute Marinade, Herb and Garlic with Lemon Juice12fl oz$3.49/ea($4.65/pt)
- AlexiaOrganic Yukon Select Fries22oz$4.19/ea($3.04/lb)
16%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Lawry's30 Minute Marinade, Teriyaki with Pineapple Juice12fl oz$3.49/ea($4.65/pt)
- AlexiaSweet Potato Julienne Fries with Sea Salt20oz$4.19/ea($3.35/lb)
- Lawry's30 Minute Marinade, Sesame Ginger with Mandarin Orange Juice12fl oz$3.49/ea($4.65/pt)
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Potato Spud Puppies16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- Ore-IdaGolden Crinkles French Fries32oz$3.99/ea($2.00/lb)