- DescriptionAlong with the porterhouse, this is a true steak lover's steak. A big, brawny cut bursting with juice, flavor, and a buttery texture that still has some chew. Ours is boneless and beautifully marbled. We like to give it a good shaking of salt and pepper and broil. Great with a dab of herb butter on top.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Boneless Center-Cut Sirloin Steak
"Top Butt Sirloin Steak"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Local Angus RWA80% Lean Ground Beefapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$4.99/ea($7.92/pt)
- Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Organic Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
- Jumbo Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9