- DescriptionAlong with the porterhouse, this is a true steak lover's steak. A big, brawny cut bursting with juice, flavor, and a buttery texture that still has some chew. Ours is boneless and beautifully marbled. We like to give it a good shaking of salt and pepper and broil. Great with a dab of herb butter on top.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises. It is always:
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
As one of FreshDirect's premium beef suppliers, Local Angus works with a coalition of small family farms throughout the Mid-Atlantic region* who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
*More than 90% of the cattle comes from NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, and WV, but in winter and short supply, the program is supplemented with cattle from North Carolina and Ohio.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Boneless Center-Cut Top Sirloin Steak
"Top Butt Sirloin Steak"
28%Local Angus RWA80% Lean Ground Beefapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
20%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Lawry's30 Minute Marinade, Herb and Garlic with Lemon Juice12fl oz$3.87/ea($5.16/pt)
- AlexiaOrganic Yukon Select Fries22oz$4.65/ea($3.37/lb)
- FreshDirectGreen Asparagus in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Lawry's30 Minute Marinade, Sesame Ginger with Mandarin Orange Juice12fl oz$3.87/ea($5.16/pt)
- KidfreshTotally Rockin' Tots, Russet Potato + Cauliflower17oz$6.09/ea($5.73/lb)
11%Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Lawry's30 Minute Marinade, Teriyaki with Pineapple Juice12fl oz$3.87/ea($5.16/pt)
- Cascadian FarmOrganic Potato Spud Puppies16oz$3.98/ea($3.98/lb)
- AlexiaSweet Potato Julienne Fries with Sea Salt20oz$4.65/ea($3.72/lb)
- AlexiaWaffle Fries with Seasoned Salt20oz$4.65/ea($3.72/lb)