- DescriptionThese dense, flavorful cubes of rich beef get better and better with slow cooking in wine or broth. Extra leanness makes our stew meat healthful, and stewing makes it the essence of home cooking. For maximum flavor, always sear the cubes in a very hot pot or Dutch oven until they are nice and brown before stewing. Makes a mean meaty chili.
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Beef Chuck Stew Meat
20%100% Grass-Fed LocalBeef Short Ribs2-3ct1.00lb | $7.99/lb
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Sourdough Rolls6ct$3.99/ea($0.66/ct)
- Gold Potatoes$1.29/lb
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Light Sourdough Bâtarde16oz$3.59/ea($3.59/lb)
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Organic Jewel Yam$2.49/lb
- Organic Garlic$4.99/lb
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Hakurei Turnipsapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Young Garlic Bulbs$3.99/lb