- DescriptionAll the texture and healthful richness of green cabbage with a more delicate aroma. This brightly flavored cabbage has crispy, wafer-thin leaves. Use in any recipe that calls for standard green cabbage. The name comes from "nappa," a Japanese word for "greens." Napa is a great source of vitamin A, folic acid, and potassium.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- MarukanRice Vinegar12fl oz$3.39/ea($4.52/pt)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
10%Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Organic Scallionsapprox. 3oz$2.49/ea
- Bok Choy$1.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Enoki Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$1.99/ea