- DescriptionOur catering experts have put together all the necessary accoutrements for celebrating in style. Enjoy American sturgeon caviar with finely chopped hard-boiled egg and sweet shallots, briny capers, tangy crème fraîche and our bakery's thinly sliced sourdough ficelle. Whether for an intimate evening for two or a small gathering of friends, you and yours will be ready to indulge in decadence — just remember to have plenty of chilled bubbly on hand!Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven (Best Results):
1. Remove blinis from container.
2. Place blinis on a baking sheet on middle rack and preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Heat until warm for about 3 minutes.
4. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
Microwave: 1. Remove blinis from container.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Fish
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cocktail Blinis (Water, Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Non Fat Dry Milk, Sweet Cream Powder, Lupine Flour, Dried Egg Yolk, Leavening [Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate], Dried Egg White, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Gums [Xanthan, Cellulose, Guar, Arabic, Carrageenan]), Creme Fraiche (Pasteurized Cow’s Cream, Culture), Parsley, Lemon, Hardboiled Eggs (Eggs, Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate), Caviar (Fish Roe, Salt), Capers (Capers, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Water), Shallots.
Garnish: Lettuce Mix (Red & Green Romaine, Red & Green Leaf, Red & Green Chard, Mesclun Lettuce).