- DescriptionWe make this palate-pleasing platter with bold Le Chevrot, sweet aged Manchego, creamy Le Chatelaine Camembert and tangy La Fourme d'Ambert (though we may occasionally substitute an equivalent cheese for an out-of-stock variety). These delectable cheeses are paired with caramelized pecans, tangy dried apricots, fruity-sweet quince paste and delicate crackers. We recommend adding on a side of our bakery's chewy raisin-pecan bread.
Please note: It is common for Le Chevrot to display molding. This is safe to eat, but if you find it unattractive, simply scrape it away before serving.Plates and cutlery are not included but are available in our Plates & Utensils category. Platter serving utensils are included.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Contains Milk Ingredients
La Fourme D'Ambert:
Raw Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet, Penicillium Glaucum.
Camembert Le Chatelain:
Partly Skimmed Milk, Salt.
Pasteurized Goat Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
Made With 100% Manchega Sheep Milk.
Glazed Pecans (Pecans, Sugar, Honey).
Quince And Sugar.
Whole Pitted Sundried Malatya Apricots, Sulpher Dioxide.
European Cheese Plate (without Crackers)
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00
- $4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- 0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$2.19/ea
$2.492 for $4
- 0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00
- $6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb