- DescriptionA delectable duo of classic cheeses! Indulge in the sweet, nutty flavor of Ewephoria's sheep's milk gouda, produced on a family farm. The Epoisse — a cheese famous for its rich, penetrating aroma — is washed in Marc de Bourgogne, a fiery spirit made from the leftover pressings of Burgundy wine grapes. Accompanied by crackers and a bounty of dried cherries, raisins, dried pears, walnuts, pecans and fresh grapes, this luxurious platter makes a sophisticated spread!Plates and cutlery are not included but are available in our Plates & Utensils category. Platter serving utensils are included.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Contains Wheat
- Produced in our bakery, where tree nuts and peanuts are used.
- Contains Walnuts
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Epoisses: Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
Ewephoria Gouda: Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Color.
34 Degrees Natural Crispbread Cracker: Unbleached, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Natural Cheese Flavor, Sesame Seeds, Salt.
Dried Fruit & Nuts: Walnuts, Pears, Cherries, Sulfur Dioxide, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Sulfur Dioxide.
Garnish: Green Grapes, Strawberries.