DescriptionWe've adorned a side of fresh, flavorful salmon with fragrant dill, lemon slices, capers and pats of our savory dill butter. Delivered to you fully prepped for quick baking. Delicious hot or cold.Plates and cutlery are not included but are available in our Plates & Utensils category. Platter serving utensils are included.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 325°F. Pour white wine in tray and cover loosely. Place salmon in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until center is light pink.
*The FDA recommends cooking fish to until the flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk
- Contains Fish
- Contains Sulfites
Salmon, Water, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Lemon, Butter, Dill, Dijon Mustard (Mustard Seeds, Water, Vinegar, White Wine, Salt, Sulfites), Garlic, Canola Oil, Lemon Juice From Concentrate [Water Added], Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper).
FreshDirect Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, Half
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectGrilled Vegetable Platter, Small1.9lb$35/ea
- FreshDirectFilet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 8-10$145/ea
- FreshDirectGreen Salad, SmallServes 6-8, 2.2lbs$21/ea
- FreshDirectButterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish HensServes 4-6$60/ea
- FreshDirectFlourless Chocolate Cake6", Serves 12-16$15.99/ea($8.69/lb)