DescriptionBologna, named after its Italian city of origin, is a sausage prized for its mild flavor. You may think of it as a cold cut for kids, but taste the Hebrew National beef version and you'll know that's baloney. This bologna — with its firm texture and meaty flavor — is perfect on rye bread with a smear of coarse-grained mustard.
- Contains Soy
Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spice, Salt, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika, Sodium Diacetate, Natural Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Hebrew National Beef Bologna
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$7.99/lb
- Levy'sReal Jewish Rye Bread (Seedless)16oz, 14 slices ea$4.59/ea($4.59/lb)
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea2 for $1.50
- Hebrew NationalBeef Salami$11.99/lb
- Hebrew NationalBeef Pastrami$17.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
- Hebrew NationalCorned Beef (Ready-to-Eat)$17.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettucehead$1.99/ea
- FreshDirectRoast Beef$14.99/lb