DescriptionBologna, named after its Italian city of origin, is a sausage prized for its mild flavor. You may think of it as a cold cut for kids, but taste the Hebrew National beef version and you'll know that's baloney. This bologna — with its firm texture and meaty flavor — is perfect on rye bread with a smear of coarse-grained mustard.
- Contains Soy
Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spice, Salt, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika, Sodium Diacetate, Natural Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Hebrew National Beef Bologna
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hebrew NationalBeef Salami$11.99/lb
36%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea4 for $2
- Hebrew NationalBeef Pastrami$17.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$7.99/lb
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettucehead$1.49/ea
- FreshDirectRoast Beef$14.99/lb
- Hebrew NationalCorned Beef (Ready-to-Eat)$17.99/lb
30%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $7
- Levy'sReal Jewish Rye Bread (Seedless)16oz, 14 slices ea$4.69/ea($4.69/lb)