DescriptionBologna, named after its Italian city of origin, is a sausage prized for its mild flavor. You may think of it as a cold cut for kids, but taste the Hebrew National beef version and you'll know that's baloney. This bologna — with its firm texture and meaty flavor — is perfect on rye bread with a smear of coarse-grained mustard.
- Contains Soy
Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spice, Salt, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika, Sodium Diacetate, Natural Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
Bologna & Mortadella Rating
Hebrew National Beef Bologna
Note: limit 6
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettuceapprox. 0.75lb$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Boar's HeadTop Round Pastrami$13.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.79/lb
- Hebrew NationalCorned Beef (Ready-to-Eat)$21.99/lb
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$8.99/lb
$4.992 for $6
- Levy'sReal Jewish Rye Bread (Seedless)16oz, 14 slices ea$4.69/ea($0.29/oz)
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$12.99/lb