- DescriptionBologna, named after its Italian city of origin, is a sausage prized for its mild flavor. You may think of it as a cold cut for kids, but taste the Hebrew National beef version and you'll know that's baloney. This bologna with its firm texture and meaty flavor is perfect on rye bread with a smear of coarse-grained mustard.
- Contains Soy
Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spice, Salt, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika, Sodium Diacetate, Natural Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
- More Information
Bologna & Mortadella Rating
Hebrew National Beef Bologna
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese0.50lb | $7.99/lb$4.00
- Hebrew NationalBeef Salami0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Hebrew NationalBeef Pastrami0.50lb | $15.99/lb$8.00
- FreshDirectRoast Beef0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- Levy'sReal Jewish Rye Bread (Seedless)16oz, 14 slices ea$3.69/ea($3.69/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
24%Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettucehead$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
- Hebrew NationalCorned Beef (Ready-to-Eat)0.50lb | $15.99/lb$8.00
- FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50