- DescriptionBologna, named after its Italian city of origin, is a sausage prized for its mild flavor. You may think of it as a cold cut for kids, but taste the Hebrew National beef version and you'll know that's baloney. This bologna — with its firm texture and meaty flavor — is perfect on rye bread with a smear of coarse-grained mustard.
- Contains Soy
Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spice, Salt, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika, Sodium Diacetate, Natural Flavorings, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.
- More Information
Bologna & Mortadella Rating
Hebrew National Beef Bologna
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Hebrew NationalBeef Salami$11.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
11%Hebrew NationalBeef Pastrami$15.99/lb
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$7.99/lb
7%FreshDirectFresh Roasted Whole Turkey Breast$11.99/lb
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
11%Hebrew NationalCorned Beef (Ready-to-Eat)$15.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsIceberg Lettucehead$1.49/ea
- Levy'sReal Jewish Rye Bread (Seedless)16oz, 14 slices ea$3.69/ea($3.69/lb)