DescriptionRich, velvety, salt-cured pork streaked with creamy white fat. This luxury item is considered one of Italy's greatest contributions to the world of gourmet food. Eat in the traditional way, as an antipasto, with sliced melon. Fold thin slices into a crusty Italian loaf and add fresh mozzarella, ground black pepper, and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Or dice and sauté it to add bold richness to sauces, pizzas, or potato dishes.
Leoncini Prosciutto di Parma
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
33%Tomatoes on the Vine$2.99/lb
20%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $8
- CitterioHot Sopressata$12.99/lb
- ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)$21.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- BerettaSopressata Sweet Sausage (1.5-Inch Wide)$15.99/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea