- DescriptionRich, velvety, salt-cured pork streaked with creamy white fat. This luxury item is considered one of Italy's greatest contributions to the world of gourmet food. Eat in the traditional way, as an antipasto, with sliced melon. Fold thin slices into a crusty Italian loaf and add fresh mozzarella, ground black pepper, and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Or dice and sauté it to add bold richness to sauces, pizzas, or potato dishes.
- More Information
Prosciutto & Cured Ham Rating
Leoncini Prosciutto di Parma
Like That? You'll Love This.
12%Cantaloupe$3.99/ea2 for $7
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- CitterioHot Sopressata$11.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- BerettaSopressata Sweet Sausage (1.5-Inch Wide)$14.99/lb
- ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)$19.99/lb