- DescriptionRich, velvety, salt-cured pork streaked with creamy white fat. This luxury item is considered one of Italy's greatest contributions to the world of gourmet food. Eat in the traditional way, as an antipasto, with sliced melon. Fold thin slices into a crusty Italian loaf and add fresh mozzarella, ground black pepper, and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Or dice and sauté it to add bold richness to sauces, pizzas, or potato dishes.
- More Information
Prosciutto & Cured Ham Rating
Leoncini Prosciutto di Parma
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BerettaSopressata Sweet Sausage (1.5-Inch Wide)0.50lb | $14.99/lb$7.50
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP0.25lb | $22.99/lb$5.75
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- CitterioHot Sopressata0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Tomatoes on the Vine$2.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
5%ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)0.25lb | $18.99/lb
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea