DescriptionRich, velvety, salt-cured pork streaked with creamy white fat. This luxury item is considered one of Italy's greatest contributions to the world of gourmet food. Eat in the traditional way, as an antipasto, with sliced melon. Fold thin slices into a crusty Italian loaf and add fresh mozzarella, ground black pepper, and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Or dice and sauté it to add bold richness to sauces, pizzas, or potato dishes.
Prosciutto & Cured Ham Rating
Leoncini Prosciutto di Parma
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCiacci Piccolomini Rosso di Montalcino DOC750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
20%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $8
- BerettaSopressata Sweet Sausage (1.5-Inch Wide)$14.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- CitterioHot Sopressata$11.99/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)$19.99/lb