- DescriptionSerrano ham, like its Italian counterpart, prosciutto, is an artisanal ham created with great pride and care. Rolled in salt, then hung to cure in the air, the result is a flavorful, distinctive dried ham that's thinly sliced and eaten like prosciutto. Serve as a first course with ripe figs or melon. Or, for a lunchtime treat, drizzle good olive oil on a crusty baguette and layer on thin slices of this fine Spanish ham.
- More Information
Prosciutto & Cured Ham Rating
Redondo Iglesias Serrano Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Palacios AutenticoChorizo Espanol Original9.5 oz$9.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Spanish Idiazábal Cheese0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- BrendolanProsciutto San Daniele DOP0.25lb | $34.99/lb$8.75
- Garrotxa0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4