DescriptionSerrano ham, like its Italian counterpart, prosciutto, is an artisanal ham created with great pride and care. Rolled in salt, then hung to cure in the air, the result is a flavorful, distinctive dried ham that's thinly sliced and eaten like prosciutto. Serve as a first course with ripe figs or melon. Or, for a lunchtime treat, drizzle good olive oil on a crusty baguette and layer on thin slices of this fine Spanish ham.
Prosciutto & Cured Ham Rating
Redondo Iglesias Serrano Ham
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Palacios AutenticoChorizo Espanol Original9.5 oz$9.99/ea($16.83/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)$19.99/lb
- Spanish Idiazábal Cheese$20.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$16.99/lb
- BrendolanProsciutto San Daniele DOP$34.99/lb
13%Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$18.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- MiticaNatural Quince Paste14oz$6.49/ea($9.89/lb)
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea