DescriptionNaturally sweet and moist, with a bold flavor. One of Italy's best-known cured hams, this prosciutto is artisanally produced in the ancient northern Italian town of San Daniele. Serve slices with fresh figs or pears and a bright white wine to mellow the saltiness. Or tuck inside a sandwich along with roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, and black olive puree.
Brendolan Prosciutto San Daniele DOP
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham$13.99/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
57%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $1
14%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb$3/lb for 2lb or more
12%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
12%Hass Avocado$1.99/ea4 for $7
28%Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- St. James SmokehouseScotch Reserve Smoked Scottish Salmon, Sliced to Order$36.99/lb