DescriptionNaturally sweet and moist, with a bold flavor. One of Italy's best-known cured hams, this prosciutto is artisanally produced in the ancient northern Italian town of San Daniele. Serve slices with fresh figs or pears and a bright white wine to mellow the saltiness. Or tuck inside a sandwich along with roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, and black olive puree.
Prosciutto & Cured Ham Rating
Brendolan Prosciutto San Daniele DOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
24%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea2 for $3
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Veal Scallopini$24.99/lb
- ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)$21.99/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Schaller & WeberFrench Bistro Ham$12.99/lb
26%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$13.99/lb
- BerettaSopressata Sweet Sausage (1.5-Inch Wide)$14.99/lb
20%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $8
12%1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$21.99/lb