- DescriptionDeliciously marbled and brined beef kissed with coriander, garlic, and pepper all the flavors that go into the mysteriously flavorful pastrami rub. Moist and flavorful alone or slathered with sauerkraut and heated on hearty rye bread.
Coated With Spices, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Cured With Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of Flavorings, Paprika, Salt, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Sugar.
Hebrew National Beef Pastrami
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect FrozenSliced Multigrain Pullman Loaf28oz, 14 slices ea$4.99/ea($2.85/lb)
- FreshDirectDomestic Swiss Cheese$7.99/lb
- Levy'sReal Jewish Rye Bread (Seedless)16oz, 14 slices ea$3.69/ea($3.69/lb)
- Hebrew NationalBeef Bologna$11.99/lb
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
11%Hebrew NationalCorned Beef (Ready-to-Eat)$15.99/lb
- Hebrew NationalBeef Salami$11.99/lb
- FreshDirectMuenster Cheese$7.99/lb
- FreshDirectCreamy Coleslaw14oz$4.99/ea($5.70/lb)