- DescriptionGetting the best of both parents, green cauliflower has the shape and texture of cauliflower and the color and flavor of broccoli. This vibrant veggie is delicious, attractive and definitely good for you. An excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of folate, green cauliflower also contains the antioxidants lutein, quercetin and beta carotene. It might not be easy being green, but it sure is tasty!
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?1lb makes about 3 servings
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectUnfiltered Olio Novello 2018 Harvest33.8fl oz$24.99/ea($11.84/pt)
11%Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8fl oz$15.99/ea
25%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
33%Orange Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.49/eaAny 2 Colored Cauliflower for $6
- Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Purple Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.49/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea