DescriptionPurple cauliflower packs a bit more flavor, and cooks a little faster, than its white cousin. But the biggest difference is on the surface. Purple cauliflower has a lovely violet color that looks great in crudités (raw vegetables for dipping). Serve purple cauliflower raw or blanched. Longer cooking times will turn the purple to green.
How much should I buy?1lb makes about 3 servings
Like That? You'll Love This.
12%Green Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb
12%Orange Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
12%Romanesco Cauliflowerapprox. 1.4lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
30%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
11%Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea2 for $8