DescriptionPurple cauliflower packs a bit more flavor, and cooks a little faster, than its white cousin. But the biggest difference is on the surface. Purple cauliflower has a lovely violet color that looks great in crudités (raw vegetables for dipping). Serve purple cauliflower raw or blanched. Longer cooking times will turn the purple to green.
How much should I buy?1lb makes about 3 servings
Like That? You'll Love This.
30%Orange Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$3.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Colored Cauliflower for $7
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
30%Romanesco Cauliflowerapprox. 1.4lb$4.99/eaAny 2 Colored Cauliflower for $7
- Green Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Carrotsbunch$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
25%Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9