- DescriptionThese are the delicate, ivory-colored nuts found inside the cones of several varieties of pine trees. These Pine Nuts, also known as pignoli, are an essential ingredient in basil pesto and a rich, mild addition to baked goods. Toast these nuts and serve on top of ribbon pasta, tossed with olive oil, lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
May contain milk, peanuts, soy, other tree nuts and wheat.
FreshDirect Pine Nuts, Container
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- NutboxGolden Raisins16oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Just FreshDirectRaw Walnut Halves and Pieces, Family-Size Tub26oz$16.49/ea($10.12/lb)
25%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectPecans6oz$6.49/ea($17.08/lb)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
5%Limes$0.79/ea4 for $3