DescriptionMade just outside Paris, Brie de Nangis is one of the milder, buttery bries. We find it creamy and smooth. When young, this brie is milky and sweet with a hint of earthiness. That flavor becomes more pronounced and pungent as it ages. Try it with a Champagne or a sweet sherry.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes.
Brie de Nangis
Like That? You'll Love This.
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
14%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$17.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$24.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
13%Carr'sCracked Pepper Table Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$4.49/lb
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb