DescriptionMade just outside Paris, Brie de Nangis is one of the milder, buttery bries. We find it creamy and smooth. When young, this brie is milky and sweet with a hint of earthiness. That flavor becomes more pronounced and pungent as it ages. Try it with a Champagne or a sweet sherry.
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes.
Brie de Nangis
Like That? You'll Love This.
57%Limesapprox. 0.2lb$0.59/ea5 for $1.25
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.79/lb
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$20.99/lb
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$24.99/lb
- Marcel PetiteComté Elegance, Aged 6-9 Months AOP$21.99/lb
24%Hass Avocadoapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea2 for $3