DescriptionMateo Kehler has been making Bayley Hazen Blue from the raw milk of his herd of Ayershire cows since 2003. Based on the recipe for Stilton, Bayley Hazen Blue has a woody natural rind reminiscent of tree bark, and a firm, dry paste with an aggressive blue flavor. Earthy and lively, this is a true American original.
Raw Cows Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Roqueforti.
Cellars at Jasper Hill Bayley Hazen Blue
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cypress Grove ChèvreTruffle Tremor$31.99/lb
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillClothbound Cabot Cheddar$27.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillWilloughbyapprox. 8oz$14.99/ea($29.98/lb)
- Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon$29.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillHarbisonapprox. 9oz$19.99/ea($35.54/lb)