- DescriptionShelburne Farms' farmstead cheddar is produced at the former Vanderbilt Estate just outside of Burlington, Vermont, on picturesque Lake Champlain. This cheese is made from the fresh, raw milk of a purebred herd of Brown Swiss cows that roam the meadows around the farm. Aged for over two years, you'll find it sharp, but not peppery, and full of milky goodness, with a delightful lingering fruity finish.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Raw Cows Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.
- More Information
Shelburne Farms 2-Year Cheddar
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Great Hill DairyBlue Cheese0.25lb | $23.99/lb$6.00
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Brie de Nangis0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)