DescriptionUnderneath the bloomy, edible rind, lives a cheese like no other! Creamy, robust goat cheese gets a knockout jolt from black truffle. Once ripened to room temperature, the cheese is semi-soft and spreadable, perfect for a wedge of fresh pear or apple.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Cypress Grove's Truffle Tremor was awarded a Gold sofi® at the 2009 Fancy Food Show!
- Contains Milk
Pasturized Cultured Goat Milk, Salt, Truffle (Tuber Aestivum Vinadini), Enzymes.
Cypress Grove Chèvre Truffle Tremor
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLeda Truffle Hunter Barbera d'Asti DOCG750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon$28.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillClothbound Cabot Cheddar$27.99/lb
- BeemsterTruffle Gouda$27.99/lb
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- Formaggio al Tartufo (Il Forteto)$29.99/lb
- Cypress Grove CreamlineLamb Chopper$28.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- Ewephoria Sheep Milk Gouda$18.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillBayley Hazen Blue$24.99/lb