- DescriptionUnderneath the bloomy, edible rind, lives a cheese like no other! Creamy, robust goat cheese gets a knockout jolt from black truffle. Once ripened to room temperature, the cheese is semi-soft and spreadable, perfect for a wedge of fresh pear or apple.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Cypress Grove's Truffle Tremor was awarded a Gold sofi® at the 2009 Fancy Food Show!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasturized Cultured Goat Milk, Salt, Truffle (Tuber Aestivum Vinadini), Enzymes.
- More Information
Cypress Grove Chèvre Truffle Tremor
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLeda Truffle Hunter Barbera d'Asti DOCG750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- Tartufo Truffle Gouda0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Cypress Grove ChèvreTruffle Tremor0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
- Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon0.25lb | $28.99/lb$7.25
- Cypress Grove CreamlineLamb Chopper0.25lb | $28.99/lb$7.25
- Formaggio al Tartufo (Il Forteto)0.25lb | $28.99/lb$7.25
- Cellars at Jasper HillClothbound Cabot Cheddar0.25lb | $25.99/lb$6.50
- Ewephoria Sheep Milk Gouda0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- Cellars at Jasper HillBayley Hazen Blue0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/ea
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb