- DescriptionA clean white rind hides a paste that is lusciously creamy. Made from pasteurized cow's milk, this is no ordinary Danish blue cheese. Strong blue veins weave their way through a very sweet paste studded with crystallization owing to its lengthy 6 months of aging.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Blue cheese category winner at the 2010 World Cheese Championship Contest!
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Culture, Rennet, Slats And Proqueforti.
- More Information
Mycella Danish Mild Blue Cheese
- Old ChathamNancy's Hudson Valley Camembert Wedge4oz$7.99/ea
- Giant Ultra-Premium Honeycrisp Apple1ct$3.99/ea
25%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.69/ea
20%Organic Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Green Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$59.99/ea
- Best In Season Pears, Case50-60ct$59.99/ea
- Granny Smith Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb