- DescriptionA clean white rind hides a paste that is lusciously creamy. Made from pasteurized cow's milk, this is no ordinary Danish blue cheese. Strong blue veins weave their way through a very sweet paste studded with crystallization owing to its lengthy 6 months of aging.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Blue cheese category winner at the 2010 World Cheese Championship Contest!
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Culture, Rennet, Slats And Proqueforti.
- More Information
Mycella Danish Mild Blue Cheese
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00
- $4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- 0.25lb | $44.99/lb$11.25
- Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$2.19/ea
$2.492 for $4
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- 0.50lb | $21.99/lb$11.00
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00