- DescriptionA clean white rind hides a paste that is lusciously creamy. Made from pasteurized cow's milk, this is no ordinary Danish blue cheese. Strong blue veins weave their way through a very sweet paste studded with crystallization owing to its lengthy 6 months of aging.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Blue cheese category winner at the 2010 World Cheese Championship Contest!
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Culture, Rennet, Slats And Proqueforti.
- More Information
Mycella Danish Mild Blue Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.49/lb
- Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea2 for $4
- $5.98/eaabout $2.99/lb
- Green Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$59.99/ea
- $6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea