DescriptionA sheep's-milk classic from the plains of La Mancha, Spain, Manchego is a Denominacion de Origen-protected cheese that's creamy, milky, and grassy with a gently sheepy tang on the finish. You'll find its firm texture and rich nuttiness become more pronounced with age. Fantastic for grating or melting, manchego makes an ideal companion to membrillo (quince paste), and it loves a fruity, smoky glass of rioja.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Sheep Milk From La Mancha, Cheese Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirect100% Pure Honey, Clover16oz$5.49/ea($5.49/lb)
- DalmatiaOrange and Fig Spread8.5oz$5.99/ea($11.28/lb)
7%Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$25.99/lb
- Redondo IglesiasSerrano Ham$23.99/lb
10%Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon$26.99/lb
- Ewephoria Sheep Milk Gouda$19.99/lb
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
14%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Mahon Cheese DOP$14.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb