DescriptionA sheep's-milk classic from the plains of La Mancha, Spain, Manchego is a Denominacion de Origen-protected cheese that's creamy, milky, and grassy with a gently sheepy tang on the finish. You'll find its firm texture and rich nuttiness become more pronounced with age. Fantastic for grating or melting, manchego makes an ideal companion to membrillo (quince paste), and it loves a fruity, smoky glass of rioja.
Pasteurized Sheep Milk From La Mancha, Cheese Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirect100% Pure Honey, Clover16oz$5.49/ea($5.49/lb)
57%Limesapprox. 0.2lb$0.59/ea5 for $1.25
28%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.49/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Old Chatham CreameryNancy's Hudson Valley Camembert Wedge4oz$7.99/ea($31.96/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
13%Carr'sRosemary Crackers5oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($14.69/lb)
- MiticaNatural Quince Paste14oz$6.49/ea($9.89/lb)
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4