DescriptionA sheep's-milk classic from the plains of La Mancha, Spain, Manchego is a Denominacion de Origen-protected cheese that's creamy, milky, and grassy with a gently sheepy tang on the finish. You'll find its firm texture and rich nuttiness become more pronounced with age. Fantastic for grating or melting, manchego makes an ideal companion to membrillo (quince paste), and it loves a fruity, smoky glass of rioja.
Pasteurized Sheep Milk From La Mancha, Cheese Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirect100% Pure Honey, Clover16oz$5.49/ea($5.49/lb)
$4.992 for $8
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$11.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
- Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon$29.99/lb
- MiticaNatural Quince Paste14oz$6.49/ea($9.89/lb)
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
12%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- BeemsterTruffle Gouda$27.99/lb