- DescriptionThis ricotta is the ultimate pride of our cheeses. It is a fresh, delectably rich and creamy cheese exhibiting a delicate flavor of soft sweet butter. It is made exclusively from the freshest, most superior, Grade A Vermont farm milk. It is manufactured via a 100 year old artisan method that attends to the intricate parameters of creating a finely balanced texture and consistency. It is hand dipped and hand packed in metal containers with macroscopic holes to allow for appropriate drainage. A cone-shaped head of white, fluffy curd is formed and covered with a thin poly-sheet secured by an elastic band to complete the packaging process. This ricotta is manufactured exclusively for upscale, gourmet specialty food stores that cater to a clientele with a discriminating palate. It is a vital, primary ingredient in Italian entrées such as lasagna, manicotti, ravioli, and Italian pastries such as Sicilian cannoli. (from Calabro)Claims
- Low Sodium
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Whole Milk, Starter, Salt.
Calabro Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
22%Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Salted Mozzarella16oz$6.99/ea
- BarillaOven-Ready Lasagne9oz$2.79/ea($4.98/lb)
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- BarillaWavy Lasagne16oz$2.79/ea($2.79/lb)
22%Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Unsalted Mozzarella16oz$6.99/ea