DescriptionThis decadent triple-cream cheese is incredibly rich, full-flavored with a smooth, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The rind is yellowish-white with a soft, chalky-like dust and a remarkable aroma. The aroma can be quite pungent but it is an interesting contrast with the buttery-sweet texture and subtle taste. Délice de Bourgogne is a sumptuous cheese. (from Lincet)Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cow's Milk And Cream, Cultured Milk, Salt And Rennet.
Lincet Le Délice De Bourgogne
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged$32.99/lb
- La Casearia CarpenedoPerlagrigia Sotto Cenere al Tartufo$29.99/lb
18%Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$22.99/lb
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$26.99/lb
- Le Fromager d'Affinois$16.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillWilloughbyapprox. 8oz$14.99/ea($29.98/lb)
- Vermont CreameryCoupole Aged Goat Cheese6.5oz$12.99/ea($31.98/lb)
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Black Truffle Sausage, Trufa Seca5oz$13.99/ea($44.77/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench BaguetteApprox. 16"$2.99/ea($0.25/oz)