- DescriptionThe Camembert Fermier is made from cow's milk in our farm located in the small village of La Boissiere Ecole, at the edge of the forest of Rambouillet. Fresh whole milk is worked in the traditional way; slicing the curd by hand. This cheese is complex both in its manufacture and in its taste. (from Ferme de Jouvence)Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Starters Cultures, Animal Rennet.
- More Information
Ferme de Jouvence Camembert Fermier
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gruyère d'Alpage Jeux de Quilles$29.99/lb
8%FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$22.99/lb
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.64/lb)
- Vermont CreameryCoupole Aged Goat Cheese6.5oz$12.99/ea($31.98/lb)
28%FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$1.79/ea
- Beaufort d'Été AOP$29.99/lb